1 year…. say what??? (November 14, 2016)

Well this week was a pretty great week! So probably i wont write too much.

But a little update with what is going on with investigators. We have a couple who are progressing. We have Anderson and Andreza still they are working on things for their wedding so that they can get baptized! Jasielle said she wanted to get baptized but her situation is complicated so we have to help her figure that out before we mark her for baptism. Umm Gabriel moved so the obvious his baptism got cancelled. But we are on the finding games every week. President had a rule where we had to find one new investigator per day and now he moved it to where we have to find one new family per day and it is the best thing ever. We are finding like crazy. We found about 7 families this week and about 18 new investigators. It is so great and the work is soooo great and hard but wonderful here in Biguaçu.

Sister Pina had a birthday this week and I planned with our Branch Presidents family and we had a surprise birthday party for her. It was wonderful!!

I will make one year on the mission this week! That is just crazy to me because it seems like yesterday that i got on the mission. It is crazy. This past year has been the hardest and the most rewarding and amazing year i have ever had in my life. I am so grateful that I was called to serve a mission. Yesterday we had ward counsil and Brother McGraff gave a training on being the 5%. So there was a college class and the professor said I need to tell you guys something super important and I will only say is once. He said out of all them only 5% will go on to be successful doctors. Doctors extraoridanary. He said that the the other 95% will make a difference but they will just be normal. Then Brother McGraff explained that is how we need to be. We need to be the 5%. I hope one day I can be part of the 5%. I am so grateful for daily repentence and a Savior who lives and loves me. I love you all and I am so grateful to be here on the mission in Biguaçu. in the Florianópolis mission.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s